The Science of Miracles - Gregg Barden

Meet Gregg Barden. Engineer turned Spiritualist.

He made a dvd called The Science of Miracles not too long ago. In it, he talks/gives some scientific rationale to what we normally consider is an amazing Miracle.

I didn't think much about it at first, but as I got into the video (below), I began to see some pearls of wisdom. The video I've uploaded here is part 5 of 7 in youtube. There's a reason I've chosen this specific video; there's truth in it.

Watch from start when you want. Enjoy.


Posted in: , | | |  

3 comments:

    On November 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM Anonymous said...

    I pray a lot.
    Silent prayers where I give thanks as a part of it.
    Being thankfull, for what I have and what I am about to consume or have is of great importance to me.
    God hears even the smallest of prayers :)
    So I know the way I pray is my way and good enough.
    I know God does not misunderstand me.
    That is a biggy for me!!!

     
    On November 27, 2009 at 8:27 AM Anonymous said...

    oh that was from wildzy

     

    Wildzy,
    Thank you for dropping by.

    You know, we all have alot to be thankful for. You're right in that way. I'm glad you remind us all of that.

    Cheers. Its a biggy for everyone i think.