And we're back..... to where we started from!




HTML - I'm going to leave it to the pro's next time.

Immediately after my previous post, I initiated the blog theme transfer. That being Friday night. It worked pretty well at first. Only into the weekend, coding compatibilities began to crop up. One by one. Major piss off after major piss off. Which is why perhaps if any of you surfed the past weekend, you would have noticed this blog switching themes back and forth.

So in the end, I decided to stick it back to the one you're seeing right now. Why? Because of coding problems.

Which is the reason I initiated the damn theme transfer in the first place. Sheesh.

Alright folks, everything's back to the way it is until I can get some HTML dude to come figure this stuff.

Like I said, I'm going to leave to the pro's next time.



PS to all : HTML looks weird

Posted in: | | |  

0 comments: