The Shift - What is the Shift I've been hearing about?

In one of my earlier posts, I spoke about The Shift, the spiritual change that is apparently happening (as you read). As I said in the post, I am not very clear as to what exactly is shifting, but I am however certain it is and that many people (me included) are feeling it. Acutely.

Even a another spiritual blogger, Dr. Paul. After reading my article, he has kindly written a little explanation about it which I reproduce 2 para here:

Twenty-one years ago, a man in Santa Fe created a chamber that
produced a continuous flow of higher vibrational energy. This
came about after working with several archetypal energy forms
until he hit upon the right combination. The chamber was finally
completed in 1986 after several more years of refining.

From 1986 to 1993 the energy was in a state of building and
solidifying. By the end of that time enough higher vibrational
energy had accumulated to allow a portal to develop, stabilize
and grow to an appropriate size
.


Read the full story here.

Posted in: | | |  

0 comments: